2013 Guitar World Buyer's Guide: The Ultimate Source for Guitar Reviews
Guitar World brings you the ultimate rock and roll guitar review guide. The 2013 review guide includes the top picks of the year's best gear, modeled by Playboy Playmates! The issue also features the hottest new gear for this holiday season: guitars, amps, effects, software and various guitar-related stocking stuffers, as well as sneak previews to help you stay current.
• Electric Guitars: Whatever your pleasure - sexy solidbodies, stunning semihollows or fetching f-hole archtops - we've got it.
• Acoustic Guitars: From flattops to archtops to acoustic electrics - on the hole, these models couldn't be better.
• Bass Guitars: If your tastes lean toward the bottom end, we've got four and five string basses that will get your creative juices flowing.
• Amps: Heads, bottoms, stacks, combos... we've got a titillating selection of amps for you.
• Effects: Whether you prefer your tone saturated with sustain, dripping with delay, or creamy and chorused, we've got what you're looking for
• Recording and Accessories: We've got a stimulating collection of modelers, plug-ins and software. Everything you need to bang out a hit on your own.
You Might Also Like...
11 hours 59 min ago
13 hours 8 min ago
13 hours 36 min ago
17 hours 45 min ago
Jim Dunlop Effect Pedal Throwdown, Round 1: EVH95 Eddie Van Halen Cry Baby Vs. ZW95 Zakk Wylde Cry Baby18 hours 1 min ago
December 2014 Guitar World: Slipknot, Slash on 'Fire,' Joe Bonamassa, D'Angelico Jazz Box Phenomenon and More18 hours 17 min ago
18 hours 21 min ago