Guitar World: August 2013 Videos
These videos are bonus content related to the August 2013 issue of Guitar World. Check out this month's issue for full tabs, transcriptions and lessons.
NOTE: The August 2013 issue of Guitar World features the incorrect Metal for Life column. However, we have posted the entire column, including the tabs and two videos, on GuitarWorld.com. You can find the column below (and right here). Sorry for the inconvenience!
• Metal for Life: Pentatonic Trailblazing — Unusual Ways to Navigate Through a Familiar Scale to Produce Fresh-Sounding Licks
• Rockin' the Country: At the Crossroads, Part 2 — The Early, Influential Steps of My Musical Journey
• United Stringdom: Using String Skipping to Create Angular, Sweep-Type Sounds
• String Theory: Drawing Inspiration from a Sax Legend and Melodic Minor's Two Coolest Modes
• Prog-Gnosis: Analyzing the Harmonized Melody Lines in "Isolated Incidents"
• All That Jazz: How to Play "Out of the Blue"
• In Deep: An Effective Way to Incorporate Scale Studies Into Your Practice Routine
• Talkin' Blues: Little Walter's Exciting Up-Tempo Jump-Blues Soloing Style
• Hole Notes: Joe Bonamassa’s Mesmerizing Acoustic Licks and Fingerstyle Riffs
• Review: Kemper Profiling Amp
• Review: ESP LTD Elite ST-1 Duncan and EMG Electric Guitars
• Review: B.C. Rich Mockingbird STQ Guitar
• Review: Danelectro '67 Heaven Guitar
• Review: BBE 427 FD-427P Distortion Pedal
You Might Also Like...
14 hours 28 min ago
14 hours 29 min ago
16 hours 33 min ago
18 hours 22 min ago
Jim Dunlop Effect Pedal Throwdown, Round 1: Way Huge Pork Loin Overdrive Vs. Way Huge Fat Sandwich Distortion18 hours 53 min ago
December 2014 Guitar World: Slipknot, Slash on 'Fire,' Joe Bonamassa, D'Angelico Jazz Box Phenomenon and More18 hours 53 min ago
20 hours 51 min ago