Guitar World: August 2013 Videos
These videos are bonus content related to the August 2013 issue of Guitar World. Check out this month's issue for full tabs, transcriptions and lessons.
NOTE: The August 2013 issue of Guitar World features the incorrect Metal for Life column. However, we have posted the entire column, including the tabs and two videos, on GuitarWorld.com. You can find the column below (and right here). Sorry for the inconvenience!
• Metal for Life: Pentatonic Trailblazing — Unusual Ways to Navigate Through a Familiar Scale to Produce Fresh-Sounding Licks
• Rockin' the Country: At the Crossroads, Part 2 — The Early, Influential Steps of My Musical Journey
• United Stringdom: Using String Skipping to Create Angular, Sweep-Type Sounds
• String Theory: Drawing Inspiration from a Sax Legend and Melodic Minor's Two Coolest Modes
• Prog-Gnosis: Analyzing the Harmonized Melody Lines in "Isolated Incidents"
• All That Jazz: How to Play "Out of the Blue"
• In Deep: An Effective Way to Incorporate Scale Studies Into Your Practice Routine
• Talkin' Blues: Little Walter's Exciting Up-Tempo Jump-Blues Soloing Style
• Hole Notes: Joe Bonamassa’s Mesmerizing Acoustic Licks and Fingerstyle Riffs
• Review: Kemper Profiling Amp
• Review: ESP LTD Elite ST-1 Duncan and EMG Electric Guitars
• Review: B.C. Rich Mockingbird STQ Guitar
• Review: Danelectro '67 Heaven Guitar
• Review: BBE 427 FD-427P Distortion Pedal
You Might Also Like...
Milk Carton Kids Guitarist Kenneth Pattengale Talks Tone, Playing in a Duo and New Album, 'Monterey'13 hours 7 sec ago
Betcha Can't Play This: The Commander-In-Chief Revisits "Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso" — Video14 hours 17 min ago
15 hours 2 min ago
15 hours 38 min ago
16 hours 58 min ago
18 hours 21 min ago
18 hours 36 min ago