Guitar World: February 2013 Videos
These videos are bonus content related to the February 2013 issue of Guitar World. Check out this month's issue for full tabs, transcriptions and lessons.
• Prog-Gnosis: Playing in 6/4, and the Hybrid-Picked Arpeggios in “David”
• All That Jazz: More on My Songwriting Process, and How to Play “War Torn Johnny,” Part Two
• Metal For Life: How to Devise Melodic Metal Licks for Rhythm Parts
• Hole Notes: Joni Mitchell’s Altered-Tuning Innovations
• Talkin' Blues: Using Tremolo Picking to Pump Up a Simple Melody
• String Theory: How to Compose and Improvise Melodies Over a Chord Progression
• In Deep: Getting to Know the Eight-Bar Blues Progression
• TC Electronic Flashback X4 Delay and Looper
• Blackstar Blackfire 200 Gus G. Signature Head
• Roland GA-212 Guitar Amplifier
• DiMarzio Gravity Storm Steve Vai Signature Pickups
• Schecter Blackjack SLS C-8
• Epiphone Ultra-339
Get our Free Newsletter Here!
You Might Also Like...
Best Holiday Rock Song Poll: "Father Christmas" (The Kinks) Vs. "Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight)" (Ramones)2 hours 21 sec ago
22 hours 7 min ago
Best Holiday Rock Song Poll: “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" (Bruce Springsteen) Vs. “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" (U2)1 day 1 hour ago
Best Holiday Rock Song Poll: “The Chanukah Song" (Adam Sandler) Vs. "The 12 Days of Christmas" (Bob and Doug McKenzie)2 days 1 hour ago
Best Holiday Rock Song Poll: "Do They Know It's Christmas" (Band Aid) Vs. "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" (John Lennon)3 days 1 hour ago
4 days 54 min ago
4 days 1 hour ago