Guitar World: March 2013 Videos
These videos are bonus content related to the March 2013 issue of Guitar World. Check out this month's issue for full tabs, transcriptions and lessons.
• String Theory: How to Compose and Improvise Melodies Over Chord Progressions, Part 2
• Prog-Gnosis: More on Playing in 6/4, and Part 2 of How I Play the Hybrid-Picked Arpeggios in "David"
• All That Jazz: Unconventional Blues Connotations, and How to Play "Jeff Beck"
• Metal for Life: Build Up Your Chops with These Challenging, Molten-Hot Metal Riffs
• In Deep: Broaden Your Soloing Horizons by Improvising on Only One, Two or Three Strings
• Talkin' Blues: Mickey Baker's Powerful and Influential Guitar Style
• Hole Notes: Robert Johnson's Ferocious Guitar Style
• Fender American Vintage Series Stratocaster and Telecaster
• ENGL Gigmaster 30 Combo amplifier
• Boss eBand JS-10 guitar trainer/audio player
• Maxon DB10 Dual Booster pedal
• Seymour Duncan Classic Fully Loaded Liberator Pickguard for Strat
You Might Also Like...
15 hours 39 min ago
16 hours 20 min ago
19 hours 12 min ago
19 hours 52 min ago
Missing for Years, Recordings and Footage from 1968 Miami Pop Fest Represent a Bright Spot for Jimi Hendrix Experience20 hours 25 min ago
20 hours 28 min ago
21 hours 59 min ago
In the Magazine
Most Commented Articles
GUITAR WORLD ON FACEBOOK
Guitar World On Twitter
- 1 of 210