Guitar World: March 2013 Videos
These videos are bonus content related to the March 2013 issue of Guitar World. Check out this month's issue for full tabs, transcriptions and lessons.
• String Theory: How to Compose and Improvise Melodies Over Chord Progressions, Part 2
• Prog-Gnosis: More on Playing in 6/4, and Part 2 of How I Play the Hybrid-Picked Arpeggios in "David"
• All That Jazz: Unconventional Blues Connotations, and How to Play "Jeff Beck"
• Metal for Life: Build Up Your Chops with These Challenging, Molten-Hot Metal Riffs
• In Deep: Broaden Your Soloing Horizons by Improvising on Only One, Two or Three Strings
• Talkin' Blues: Mickey Baker's Powerful and Influential Guitar Style
• Hole Notes: Robert Johnson's Ferocious Guitar Style
• Fender American Vintage Series Stratocaster and Telecaster
• ENGL Gigmaster 30 Combo amplifier
• Boss eBand JS-10 guitar trainer/audio player
• Maxon DB10 Dual Booster pedal
• Seymour Duncan Classic Fully Loaded Liberator Pickguard for Strat