Guitar World: March 2013 Videos
These videos are bonus content related to the March 2013 issue of Guitar World. Check out this month's issue for full tabs, transcriptions and lessons.
• String Theory: How to Compose and Improvise Melodies Over Chord Progressions, Part 2
• Prog-Gnosis: More on Playing in 6/4, and Part 2 of How I Play the Hybrid-Picked Arpeggios in "David"
• All That Jazz: Unconventional Blues Connotations, and How to Play "Jeff Beck"
• Metal for Life: Build Up Your Chops with These Challenging, Molten-Hot Metal Riffs
• In Deep: Broaden Your Soloing Horizons by Improvising on Only One, Two or Three Strings
• Talkin' Blues: Mickey Baker's Powerful and Influential Guitar Style
• Hole Notes: Robert Johnson's Ferocious Guitar Style
• Fender American Vintage Series Stratocaster and Telecaster
• ENGL Gigmaster 30 Combo amplifier
• Boss eBand JS-10 guitar trainer/audio player
• Maxon DB10 Dual Booster pedal
• Seymour Duncan Classic Fully Loaded Liberator Pickguard for Strat
You Might Also Like...
For Sale: Nine Gibson Les Pauls Played by Warren Haynes at Final Allman Brothers Beacon Theatre Shows46 min 10 sec ago
'Guitars for Wounded Warriors' Benefit Album Features Billy Sheehan, Bumblefoot, Reb Beach, Chris Poland and More3 hours 35 min ago
4 hours 19 min ago
4 hours 24 min ago
5 hours 11 min ago
Jim Dunlop Effect Pedal Throwdown, Round 1: MXR M75 Super Badass Distortion Vs. MXR M78 Custom Badass '78 Distortion6 hours 16 min ago
6 hours 38 min ago