Guitar World: April 2013 Videos
These videos are bonus content related to the April 2013 issue of Guitar World. Check out this month's issue for full tabs, transcriptions and lessons.
• In Deep: How to Expand Your Approach to Improvising by Playing on No More Than Three Strings
• Metal For Life: Unlocking the Secrets of the Seven Fundamental Modes Favored by Randy Rhoads
• All That Jazz: Learn to Burn — My Approach to Warming Up
• Prog-Gnosis: Voicing Options — Devising Chord Voicings on the Eight-String Guitar
• String Theory: Applying Breathtaking Arpeggio Sweeps to the "Autumn Leaves" Chord Progression
• Talkin' Blues: Anatomy of a Classic Solo — Billy Butler and "Honky Tonk"
• Hole Notes: The Killer Chord Moves and Blazing Bluegrass Lines of Flatpicker Tony Rice
• Blackstar Amplification ID:100TVP Head
• Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro
• Mesa/Boogie Tone-Burst, Grid Slammer, Flux-Drive and Throttle Box Pedals
• Framus Diablo Progressive X Guitar
• Schecter Hellraiser C VI BCH Baritone Guitar
You Might Also Like...
13 hours 52 min ago
16 hours 47 min ago
17 hours 18 min ago
18 hours 44 min ago
19 hours 8 min ago
19 hours 10 min ago
Thirty Guitar Legends — Including Eddie Van Halen, Dimebag Darrell and Jeff Beck — Choose the Song They'd Most Want to Be Remembered By, Part 119 hours 33 min ago