Guitar World: April 2014 Videos
These videos and audio files are bonus content related to the April 2014 issue of Guitar World. For the full range of interviews, features, tabs and more, pick up the new issue on newsstands now or at the Guitar World Online Store.
• Thrash Course with Revocation's Dave Davidson: Comparing the Fundamental Minor Modes
• Wild Stringdom with John Petrucci: Combining Triad Arpeggios to Form Polytonal Chordal Allusions
• Rockin' The Country with Joe Don Rooney: Making My Guitar Speak on “Me and My Gang”
• Metal For Life with Metal Mike: Variations on Metal-Style Power Chord Formations
• String Theory with Jimmy Brown: How to Build Intensity When Soloing at a Slow Tempo
• In Deep with Andy Aledort: Unlocking the Mysteries of Open G Tuning with Slide Guitar
Bonus Videos: Percussive Acoustic Guitar
Audio Lesson Files
Gear Review Videos
• Review: Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes Overdrive, Nano Big Muff π and Soul Food Pedals
• Review: Epiphone Limited Edition Custom Shop Matt Heafy Signature Les Paul Custom-7 Guitar
• Review: Randall RD5H Amp Head and RD112-D Cabinet
• Review: Seymour Duncan Dirty Deed Distortion Pedal
Get our Free Newsletter Here!
You Might Also Like...
3 hours 11 sec ago
4 hours 34 min ago
5 hours 16 min ago
8 hours 19 min ago
9 hours 26 min ago
9 hours 43 min ago
9 hours 49 min ago