Guitar Girl'd: Top 10 Hot Male Guitar Players
After repeatedly coming across Top 10 lists of “Hot Female Guitar Players,” I thought it only fitting that we turn the tables. You might notice that there are 12 guitarists in this photo gallery, not 10 (I couldn’t help myself!). But I have to say, locating hot male guitarists is kind of a challenge. (No offense, guys! We love you anyway.)
So the following has nothing to do with actual guitar chops, style, technique or anything else remotely guitar-related.
It's just a highly opinionated list of hot-looking guys who -- oh yeah -- also play guitar.
Payback: It’s a bitch.
So, any that I’ve missed? If so, let me know in the comments!
02. JON BON JOVI: Wow. Where did I find THAT photo?!
03. DOUG ALDRICH of Whitesnake: I’ve met Doug. Hot and super nice. A satisfying combination.
04. LENNY KRAVITZ: Yowza! Watch out for that snake!
05. EDDIE VEDDER: Not only does he look hot, but check out this video of him playing with -- wait for it -- Johnny Depp! Double hot!
06. ALEX SKOLNICK of Testament and the Alex Skolnick Trio: He plays jazz and metal. Well rounded and well toned! And that gray streak … I know you thought I was going to say pirate, but I’m thinking more vampire!
01. DAVE NAVARRO: Maybe it’s his distinct Johnny Depp-ness that does it for me. Shiver me timbers, indeed!
One more Dave Navarro photo, just for fun. He’s so darn pretty.
HONORABLE MENTION: MILOS KARADAGLIC. I know you're thinking, “Who?!” But check out the accent (see video link below), the eyes, the overall cutie-pie-ness -- and then listen to the music. So sensitive. Classical guitar that just makes you melt. Here's a video.
09. KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD: Fabulous in a “DO bring him home to your mother” kinda way. Sigh.
07. CHRIS CORNELL: Is it just me, or is Chris looking a bit pirate-like as well? Or maybe, if he had a sword, muskateer-ish. As a matter of fact, he’d look dashing on the cover of a romance novel!
08. SYNYSTER GATES of Avenged Sevenfold: "Bad boy" hot in a “DON’T bring him home to your mother” kinda way. And if my daughter is reading this, take heed!
11 (Yes, 11): CHRIS BRODERICK of Megadeth: Mega-buff, if you ask me!
10. KEITH URBAN: Cute and an Australian accent. G’day, mate!