Dingwall Guitars Announces Super P Standard 4 Bass
More news from last week's Musik Messe in Frankfurt, Germany, which is the European version of NAMM: Dingwall Guitars has announced their new Super P Standard 4 electric bass.
The Super P 4 features the same design enhancements as the SP5 but has the lightness, punch and liveliness that only a 4-string can have.
The Super P is a riff on the Classic, but several enhancements have been added:
• Novax Fanned-fret System and specially wound strings for the ultimate in balanced tone and tension from string to string.
• Multi-laminated neck to increase stability and decrease dead-spots.
• Custom Hipshot tuners: lighter weight, greater string angle at the nut.
• Thickness balanced body: better weight distribution and increased mids and resonance.
• Dingwall designed bridge (made by Hipshot): light weight, increases sustain and note clarity.
• Tone-Fusion circuit: blends between a traditional tone cap and a passive mid-cut. Sweep from Super-deep dub tones to aggressive P tones to sweet and modern slap tones -- all passively. Plus it switches itself out of circuit in the center position for the purest path to the output jack possible.
For more information, visit dingwallguitars.com.
You Might Also Like...
7 hours 7 sec ago
7 hours 52 min ago
11 hours 4 min ago
11 hours 36 min ago
Jimmie Vaughan, Gary Clark Jr., John Mayer and Doyle Bramhall II Play "Texas Flood" with Double Trouble — Video13 hours 17 min ago
13 hours 48 min ago
16 hours 2 min ago