Dingwall Guitars Announces Super P Standard 4 Bass
More news from last week's Musik Messe in Frankfurt, Germany, which is the European version of NAMM: Dingwall Guitars has announced their new Super P Standard 4 electric bass.
The Super P 4 features the same design enhancements as the SP5 but has the lightness, punch and liveliness that only a 4-string can have.
The Super P is a riff on the Classic, but several enhancements have been added:
• Novax Fanned-fret System and specially wound strings for the ultimate in balanced tone and tension from string to string.
• Multi-laminated neck to increase stability and decrease dead-spots.
• Custom Hipshot tuners: lighter weight, greater string angle at the nut.
• Thickness balanced body: better weight distribution and increased mids and resonance.
• Dingwall designed bridge (made by Hipshot): light weight, increases sustain and note clarity.
• Tone-Fusion circuit: blends between a traditional tone cap and a passive mid-cut. Sweep from Super-deep dub tones to aggressive P tones to sweet and modern slap tones -- all passively. Plus it switches itself out of circuit in the center position for the purest path to the output jack possible.
For more information, visit dingwallguitars.com.
You Might Also Like...
33 min 26 sec ago
3 hours 22 min ago
3 hours 46 min ago
5 hours 47 min ago
5 hours 55 min ago
6 hours 3 min ago
6 hours 5 min ago
In the Magazine
Most Commented Articles
Guitar World on Facebook
Guitar World On Twitter
GuitarWorld New Issue! Featuring @OfficialSabbath #TonyIommi @OfficialOzzy & much more! t.co/1iBPspmU5g #OnSaleNow
GuitarWorld Lesson: How to Play Like Jimmy Page t.co/BpnZBteVkC Includes tablature.
GuitarWorld Listen: @Megadeth Premiere New Song, "Kingmaker" t.co/w7nVJf1Owk #HearItNow
GuitarWorld Have you heard? Blackmore's Night Premiere New Song, "The Moon Is Shining (Somewhere Over the Sea)" t.co/jmV1Mb2PwL #NowPlaying
GuitarWorld RT @bradangle: @JasonCNewsted just dropped by @GuitarWorld office & immediately tagged our conference room wall t.co/qyxjsc0Kxc
GuitarWorld Lesson: Learning Paganini's 16th Caprice in G Minor, Part 2 t.co/x0N0Zpf1JC Includes tablature. @WillWallner