Five Vintage Guitars Stolen from Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers' Rehearsal Space
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers reported yesterday that five vintage guitars belonging to the band were stolen from a sound stage in Culver City, California, where they've been rehearsing for an upcoming U.S. tour.
Police in Culver City are investigating the burglary.
Petty and the band are offering a $7,500 reward -- with no questions asked -- to anyone with information leading to the recovery of the guitars.
People with information on the whereabouts of the guitars are asked to call Detective Grant at the Culver City Police Department at 310-253-6305. They also can write to email@example.com -- but Petty & Co. specify that you should write only if you have actual information.
The stolen guitars include:
• Tom's blonde 1967 Rickenbacker 360/12 (serial # GH 3747), pictured at left
• Scott's 1967 Epiphone Sheraton (serial # to be updated ASAP)
• Tom's 1965 Gibson SG TV Junior (serial # 318533)
• Ron's Fender Broadcaster (serial # to be updated ASAP)
• Mike's Duesenberg Mike Campbell Model (serial # to be updated ASAP)
You Might Also Like...
Missing for Years, Recordings and Footage from 1968 Miami Pop Fest Represent a Bright Spot for Jimi Hendrix Experience16 min 59 sec ago
19 min 47 sec ago
1 hour 50 min ago
2 hours 5 min ago
2 hours 21 min ago
2 hours 44 min ago
20 hours 12 min ago
In the Magazine
Most Commented Articles
GUITAR WORLD ON FACEBOOK
Guitar World On Twitter
- 1 of 210