Godlyke Announces TWA GD-02 Great Divide Analog Synth Octaver
Godlyke has announced the release of the TWA GD-02 Great Divide Analog Synth Octaver effect pedal.
The Great Divide, which has undergone more than three years in development, combines classic analog octave division with proprietary synth technology to create a powerful tool for musical expression.
The Great Divide features five independent voices that can be continuously blended for a limitless array of sounds, from classic “stompbox” octave division to multi-layered, supersonic synth mayhem.
The Great Divide features TWA’s proprietary S3 “Shortest Send Switching,” a form of relay-based true bypass that provides the most transparent bypass sound available and automatically reverts to bypass if power is lost.
Other key features of the Great Divide include:
• Dry voice with Level Fader
• -1 Octave Down voice with Level Fader & LPF controls
• +1 Octave Voice with Level Fader & LPF controls
• +1 Octave Envelope Mode
• SUB voice with Level Fader – selectable between -1, -1.5, -2 or -2.6 intervals
• SYN voice with Level Fader – Selectable between 0, -1, -1.5, -2 or -2.6 intervals
• Four selectable waveforms for SYN voice
• TRS Effects Loop to patch in external effects
• 12 Internal controls to adjust various voice parameters
• Proprietary S3™ “Shortest Send Switching” relay true bypass switching
• External 9 VDC power required (no battery option)
• “Division Symbol” status LED array
• Made in USA
• Direct Price $399
For more information, visit godlyke.com.
You Might Also Like...
1 day 14 hours ago
Jim Dunlop Effect Pedal Throwdown, Round 3: MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay Vs. Way Huge Echo-Puss Delay1 day 15 hours ago
1 day 15 hours ago
2 days 6 hours ago
2 days 10 hours ago
2 days 13 hours ago
2 days 14 hours ago