Godlyke Announces TWA GD-02 Great Divide Analog Synth Octaver
Godlyke has announced the release of the TWA GD-02 Great Divide Analog Synth Octaver effect pedal.
The Great Divide, which has undergone more than three years in development, combines classic analog octave division with proprietary synth technology to create a powerful tool for musical expression.
The Great Divide features five independent voices that can be continuously blended for a limitless array of sounds, from classic “stompbox” octave division to multi-layered, supersonic synth mayhem.
The Great Divide features TWA’s proprietary S3 “Shortest Send Switching,” a form of relay-based true bypass that provides the most transparent bypass sound available and automatically reverts to bypass if power is lost.
Other key features of the Great Divide include:
• Dry voice with Level Fader
• -1 Octave Down voice with Level Fader & LPF controls
• +1 Octave Voice with Level Fader & LPF controls
• +1 Octave Envelope Mode
• SUB voice with Level Fader – selectable between -1, -1.5, -2 or -2.6 intervals
• SYN voice with Level Fader – Selectable between 0, -1, -1.5, -2 or -2.6 intervals
• Four selectable waveforms for SYN voice
• TRS Effects Loop to patch in external effects
• 12 Internal controls to adjust various voice parameters
• Proprietary S3™ “Shortest Send Switching” relay true bypass switching
• External 9 VDC power required (no battery option)
• “Division Symbol” status LED array
• Made in USA
• Direct Price $399
For more information, visit godlyke.com.
You Might Also Like...
15 hours 17 min ago
Jacky Vincent of Falling In Reverse Discusses Joe Satriani's 'Surfing With the Alien' — The Record That Changed My Life15 hours 59 min ago
16 hours 35 min ago
16 hours 38 min ago
16 hours 43 min ago
17 hours 46 min ago
18 hours 4 min ago