Godlyke Introduces Maxon DB10 Dual Booster Pedal
Godlyke, the company that invented the classic “808” overdrive, has re-invented the clean booster.
The company has Introduced the Maxon DB10 Dual Booster, which features two completely independent Boost circuits in a single housing.
Each of the DB10’s Boost circuits has its own input and output jacks, allowing them to be cascaded into one another in any order.
A separate overdrive/distortion pedal can be placed between the DB10’s two channels, allowing the user to increase either Volume, amount of Gain, or both simultaneously.
Maxon DB10 Dual Booster features include:
• Clean channel with +20 dB of boost and flat frequency response
• Vintage channel with +20 dB of boost and slight hi-frequency roll-off
• Individual Status Indicator LED’s for each channel
• 9-volt Battery or 9-18 Volt DC adaptor power options
• Optional 18-volt operation improves dynamic range and headroom
• Separate in/out jacks for each channel
• Mechanical True Bypass switching for both channels
• Close-proximity switches allow user to operate both channels simultaneously
• MSRP: $299, Street Price: $249
For more info, visit maxonfx.com.
You Might Also Like...
6 min 20 sec ago
11 min 29 sec ago
1 hour 20 min ago
1 hour 31 min ago
2 hours 35 min ago
3 hours 43 min ago
Living the Dream: Guitarist Ethan Brosh Talks New Album and Why He Should Be in His Favorite '80s Metal Bands4 hours 43 min ago
In the Magazine
Most Commented Articles
Guitar World on Facebook
Guitar World On Twitter
GuitarWorld Video: Jon Donais of @ShadowsFallBand / @Anthrax Demos Rivera Metal Shaman and Double Shaman Pedals t.co/NjkgP3pZPH
GuitarWorld Video Review: @PaulRiario VS @BUGERA_AMPS TriRec Infinium Guitar Amplifier t.co/H7HkDtNq7c #Tone #Battle
GuitarWorld RT @rod_ron: Just got the new @GuitarWorld looks like It's going to ne a good one as usual. #BlackSabbath t.co/p9fJr0464h
GuitarWorld Viral Video: 14-Year-Old Girl Covers @VanHalen's "Eruption" Solo t.co/ONXVbDwzOX Great job Tina!
GuitarWorld Exclusive Album Premiere: Monster Truck — 'Furiosity' t.co/XhY3IofrXY #NowPlaying
GuitarWorld Five Essential Pieces of Artist Signature Gear t.co/5mWwQwyqPq #Gallery