Godlyke Introduces Maxon DB10 Dual Booster Pedal
Godlyke, the company that invented the classic “808” overdrive, has re-invented the clean booster.
The company has Introduced the Maxon DB10 Dual Booster, which features two completely independent Boost circuits in a single housing.
Each of the DB10’s Boost circuits has its own input and output jacks, allowing them to be cascaded into one another in any order.
A separate overdrive/distortion pedal can be placed between the DB10’s two channels, allowing the user to increase either Volume, amount of Gain, or both simultaneously.
Maxon DB10 Dual Booster features include:
• Clean channel with +20 dB of boost and flat frequency response
• Vintage channel with +20 dB of boost and slight hi-frequency roll-off
• Individual Status Indicator LED’s for each channel
• 9-volt Battery or 9-18 Volt DC adaptor power options
• Optional 18-volt operation improves dynamic range and headroom
• Separate in/out jacks for each channel
• Mechanical True Bypass switching for both channels
• Close-proximity switches allow user to operate both channels simultaneously
• MSRP: $299, Street Price: $249
For more info, visit maxonfx.com.
You Might Also Like...
3 hours 12 min ago
November 2014 Guitar World: Jeff Beck and Billy Gibbons Team Up, Eddie Van Halen and MXR Pedals, Crown the Empire, Weezer and More4 hours 1 min ago
Tedeschi Trucks Band, Taj Mahal and Jerry Douglas Perform "Leaving Trunk" Backstage at Beacon Theatre — Video4 hours 33 min ago
6 hours 16 min ago
6 hours 44 min ago
7 hours 12 min ago
Guitar World DVD: Learn '30 Hot Country Licks' in Styles of Brent Mason, Danny Gatton, James Burton and More7 hours 18 min ago
In the Magazine
Most Commented Articles
GUITAR WORLD ON FACEBOOK
Guitar World on Twitter
- 1 of 26