Godlyke Introduces Maxon DB10 Dual Booster Pedal
Godlyke, the company that invented the classic “808” overdrive, has re-invented the clean booster.
The company has Introduced the Maxon DB10 Dual Booster, which features two completely independent Boost circuits in a single housing.
Each of the DB10’s Boost circuits has its own input and output jacks, allowing them to be cascaded into one another in any order.
A separate overdrive/distortion pedal can be placed between the DB10’s two channels, allowing the user to increase either Volume, amount of Gain, or both simultaneously.
Maxon DB10 Dual Booster features include:
• Clean channel with +20 dB of boost and flat frequency response
• Vintage channel with +20 dB of boost and slight hi-frequency roll-off
• Individual Status Indicator LED’s for each channel
• 9-volt Battery or 9-18 Volt DC adaptor power options
• Optional 18-volt operation improves dynamic range and headroom
• Separate in/out jacks for each channel
• Mechanical True Bypass switching for both channels
• Close-proximity switches allow user to operate both channels simultaneously
• MSRP: $299, Street Price: $249
For more info, visit maxonfx.com.
You Might Also Like...
1 hour 2 sec ago
17 hours 28 min ago
18 hours 3 min ago
18 hours 44 min ago
18 hours 51 min ago
18 hours 57 min ago
19 hours 41 min ago