Learn All Aspects of Country Guitar Using Real Country Songs
Hal Leonard Country Guitar Method is a 64-page, softcover book that uses real country songs to teach you the basics of rhythm and lead country guitar in the style of Chet Atkins, James Burton, Albert Lee, Merle Travis and many others.
• Scales and Licks
• Common Progressions and Riffs
• Carter Style and Travis Picking
• Steel Licks, String Bending and Vibrato
• Standard Notation and Tablature
• and much more!
• "Could I Have This Dance"
• "Green Green Grass of Home"
• "I Fall to Pieces"
• "Satin Sheets"
• "Yakety Sax"
• and more ...
Softcover with CD — by Greg Koch.