Led Zeppelin Instrumental Tribute Disc Available Now
The concept of taking 12 celebrated numbers from the Zeppelin songbook and reworking them sans vocals works wonders on Get The Led Out! - Led Zeppelin Salute. Renowned for his great ears and studio expertise, producer guitarist Brian Tarquin assembled a sweeping array of classic Zeppelin covers as performed by some of rock’s cutting edge guitar stars. Leslie West and Randy Coven visited Tarquin’s New York Jungle Room Studios to lay down parts on a new “Moby Dick” while James Ryan cut an instrumental “Black Dog” at his studio in Australia. Martin Winch recorded his version of “Kashmir” in New Zealand while Hal Lindes recorded “Babe I’m Gonna Leave You” at his Venice Beach studio. Such is the international appeal of Led Zeppelin.
In addition, Get The Led Out! adds in four vintage bonus cuts--three from 1970 with Jimmy Page, Daniel Edwards, John Bonham and singer David “Lord” Sutch and one from ‘68 with John Paul Jones and singer Keith de Groot--presenting an interesting twist to this classic CD tribute.
For more information, visit Bohemianproductions.net.
1. Whole Lotta Love - Chris Mahoney
2. Moby Dick - Randy Coven featuring Leslie West
3. Four Sticks - Howard Hart
4. Dazed & Confused - Brian Tarquin
5. Immigrant Song - Greg Rapaport
6. Kashmir - Martin Winch
7. The Battle Of Evermore - Steve Bingham
8. Black Dog - James Ryan
9. D'yer Mak'er - Larry Van Fleet
10. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Hal Lindes
11. Friends - Steve Booke
12. All My Love - Doug Doppler
13. Thumping Beat - Jimmy Page
14. ‘Cause I Love You - Jimmy Page
15. Wailing Sounds - Jimmy Page
16. Burn Up - Jimmy Page
Get our Free Newsletter Here!
You Might Also Like...
Pettyjohn Electronics Announces the PettyDrive Deluxe, a Studio-Grade Dual-Channel Analog Overdrive Pedal — Demo Video1 day 8 hours ago
1 day 9 hours ago
Stevie Ray Vaughan, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, Slash and More Play "The Star-Spangled Banner" — Video1 day 10 hours ago
1 day 10 hours ago
1 day 11 hours ago
1 day 12 hours ago
1 day 12 hours ago