NAMM 2013: Framus Announces Wolf Hoffmann Signature Model Guitar
Framus has announced its new Wolf Hoffmann Signature guitar.
The model, named for the Accept guitarist, is made in Germany in coordination with the Framus Custom Shop and is available now.
The guitar's maple body curved three-dimensionally. The shape ergonomically suits the right hand and reduces the weight of the guitar. The fretboard is made of tiger stripe ebony with block/pyramid inlays; 24 nickelsilver frets are installed with Framus’ Invisible Fret Technology and dressed by plek technology.
The Wolf Hoffmann guitar comes with an active EMG 81 bridge pickup, an EMG SA neck pickup and with passive electronics with a single coil boost in the electronic compartment. It features an original Floyd Rose bridge system with Floyd Rose upgrade parts. It's topped off with a Cream White High Polish finish.
For more about Framus, visit the company's official website.
• Neck-Through curved body shape
• Available as right-handed
• Sperzel Trim-Lok machine heads
• Locking nut
• Maple neck
• Tiger stripe ebony fingerboard
• Illuminated side-dots
• Block / Pyramid inlays
• Scale length: 25,5” (648mm)
• 24 small and high frets, nickelsilver (Width: 2,0mm/Height: 1,3mm), rounded edges
• IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology and Plek Fretwork
• Maple body
• active EMG 81 pickups (bridge) / EMG SA pickups (neck)
• Passive electronic with single coil boost in electronic compartment
• Volume control 3-way switch
• Original Floyd Rose with FU-Tone.com
• Brass big Block Warwick Security Locks
• Black hardware Strings (.010” - .046”)
• Including Framus “User Kit”
• Including RockCase Deluxe Line (RC 10825 SA F)
• Individually issued certificate of authenticity
• Weight: 3,7 kg
• Manufactured in Germany by Framus
You Might Also Like...
1 day 12 hours ago
1 day 13 hours ago
5 days 11 hours ago
6 days 13 hours ago
6 days 14 hours ago
6 days 18 hours ago
Professor Shred with Guthrie Govan: Using Four Fingers to Tap Arpeggios, and How to Play the Lick to "Sevens"6 days 18 hours ago