NAMM 2014: EarthQuaker Devices Introduces Pitch Bay Polyphonic Harmonizer Pedal
EarthQuaker Devices has introduced the Pitch Bay Polyphonic Harmonizer pedal.
The Pitch Bay is a three-part polyphonic harmonizer and distortion generator in one compact enclosure.
It features two voices of adjustable polyphonic pitch shifting, one above the root and one below. Each voice can be adjusted by stepped semitones, from one semitone to 12 semitones (one full octave) above and below the root.
Each voice (Pitch up, Pitch down and Root) has an adjustable mix control so they can be blended, cut or boosted to your hearts desire. The Pitch Bay also features an adjustable input gain that goes from clean to heavily distorted to unleash your inner hesher. This device has an all analog adjustable gain preamp, all analog signal path for the root, all digital pitch shifting engine and true bypass switching for activation.
Each Pitch Bay is made one at a time by hand in the private, beach-front resort sector of Akron, Ohio.
• Three voices:
• Pitch up: Adjustable from 1 to 12 semitones above the root.
• Pitch down: Adjustable from 1 to 12 semitones below the root
• Root: All analog dry path
• Mix controls for all three voices that allow each to be blended, boosted or cut.
• Adjustable input gain that goes from clean to heavily distorted.
• Small footprint, measures 4 5/8 x 2 1/2 x 2.25 with top mounted jacks.
• 9v Operation
• True Bypass switching with a mix of analog and digital circuitry.
• Hand made one at a time in Akron, Ohio.
Pitch Bay Polyphonic Harmonizer
Release Date: February 2014
MAP: $225 USD
For more information, visit earthquakerdevices.com.
You Might Also Like...
16 min 7 sec ago
40 min 56 sec ago
1 hour 40 min ago
1 hour 51 min ago
1 hour 54 min ago
2 hours 30 min ago
Jacky Vincent of Falling In Reverse Discusses Joe Satriani's 'Surfing With the Alien' — The Record That Changed My Life19 hours 42 min ago
In the Magazine
Most Commented Articles
GUITAR WORLD ON FACEBOOK
Guitar World on Twitter
- 1 of 590