Orange Amplification Launches Twin Channel OR100 Amp
Just in time for Winter NAMM, Orange Amplification has launched its new Twin Channel OR100 amp.
This guitar amp, which delivers up to 100 watts, is the first OR model to feature two channels.
Drawing on the heritage of the original "Pics Only" amp, which was launched in 1972, the OR100 applies the best of the original features in terms of tone, construction and design and adds new technology.
The OR100 incorporates, for the first time on an OR-series amp, twin channels, plus a tube-driven FX loop, foot-switchable boosts and independent EQ. The output power can be scaled between 100, 70, 50 and 30 watts, and there's a choice of clean and dirty channels.
• 100/70/50/30w Class A/B head
• 2 channels
• Valves: 4xECC83/12AX7, 1xECC81/12AT7, 4xEL34
• Speaker Outs - 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output
• 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
• 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
• Size 55x27x28cm (21.65x10.63x11.02in)
• Weight 23.84kg (52.139lb)
To take a look at the OR100 and all the other Orange Amps and products at the 2013 Winter NAMM show, visit the Orange Music Booth 4890 Hall C.
For more about Orange, check out its official website.
You Might Also Like...
5 hours 51 min ago
5 hours 53 min ago
9 hours 9 min ago
9 hours 28 min ago
10 hours 48 min ago
12 hours 54 sec ago
12 hours 16 min ago
In the Magazine
Most Commented Articles
GUITAR WORLD ON FACEBOOK
Guitar World On Twitter
- 1 of 207