Orange Amplification Launches Twin Channel OR100 Amp
Just in time for Winter NAMM, Orange Amplification has launched its new Twin Channel OR100 amp.
This guitar amp, which delivers up to 100 watts, is the first OR model to feature two channels.
Drawing on the heritage of the original "Pics Only" amp, which was launched in 1972, the OR100 applies the best of the original features in terms of tone, construction and design and adds new technology.
The OR100 incorporates, for the first time on an OR-series amp, twin channels, plus a tube-driven FX loop, foot-switchable boosts and independent EQ. The output power can be scaled between 100, 70, 50 and 30 watts, and there's a choice of clean and dirty channels.
• 100/70/50/30w Class A/B head
• 2 channels
• Valves: 4xECC83/12AX7, 1xECC81/12AT7, 4xEL34
• Speaker Outs - 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output
• 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
• 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
• Size 55x27x28cm (21.65x10.63x11.02in)
• Weight 23.84kg (52.139lb)
To take a look at the OR100 and all the other Orange Amps and products at the 2013 Winter NAMM show, visit the Orange Music Booth 4890 Hall C.
For more about Orange, check out its official website.
You Might Also Like...
7 hours 7 sec ago
7 hours 52 min ago
11 hours 4 min ago
11 hours 36 min ago
Jimmie Vaughan, Gary Clark Jr., John Mayer and Doyle Bramhall II Play "Texas Flood" with Double Trouble — Video13 hours 17 min ago
13 hours 48 min ago
16 hours 2 min ago