Orange Amplification Launches Twin Channel OR100 Amp
Just in time for Winter NAMM, Orange Amplification has launched its new Twin Channel OR100 amp.
This guitar amp, which delivers up to 100 watts, is the first OR model to feature two channels.
Drawing on the heritage of the original "Pics Only" amp, which was launched in 1972, the OR100 applies the best of the original features in terms of tone, construction and design and adds new technology.
The OR100 incorporates, for the first time on an OR-series amp, twin channels, plus a tube-driven FX loop, foot-switchable boosts and independent EQ. The output power can be scaled between 100, 70, 50 and 30 watts, and there's a choice of clean and dirty channels.
• 100/70/50/30w Class A/B head
• 2 channels
• Valves: 4xECC83/12AX7, 1xECC81/12AT7, 4xEL34
• Speaker Outs - 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output
• 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
• 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
• Size 55x27x28cm (21.65x10.63x11.02in)
• Weight 23.84kg (52.139lb)
To take a look at the OR100 and all the other Orange Amps and products at the 2013 Winter NAMM show, visit the Orange Music Booth 4890 Hall C.
For more about Orange, check out its official website.
You Might Also Like...
1 hour 9 min ago
Jim Dunlop Effect Pedal Throwdown, Round 1: EVH95 Eddie Van Halen Cry Baby Vs. ZW95 Zakk Wylde Cry Baby1 hour 25 min ago
December 2014 Guitar World: Slipknot, Slash on 'Fire,' Joe Bonamassa, D'Angelico Jazz Box Phenomenon and More1 hour 41 min ago
1 hour 45 min ago
2 hours 52 min ago
3 hours 48 min ago
4 hours 15 min ago