Peavey Introduces Nano Vypyr Modeling Guitar Amp
Peavey has packed 11 amp models and 35 effects combinations into its new Nano Vypyr, a portable modeling guitar amp that can be powered by AC adapter or batteries.
The amp features 11 exclusive analog amp models — two clean models, two overdrive models, two rock models, two metal models, two lead models and one acoustic model — plus bass, mid, treble and gain controls to adjust the tones of each model. The preamp section is based on Peavey’s analog TransTube technology, while the power section is lightweight class D.
The amplifier has a built-in DSP section that includes chorus, wah, compression, compression/chorus, flanger, octaver, tremolo, rotary speaker, reverb and delay with tap tempo, with 35 possible combinations. An effects control knob adjusts multiple parameters for each effect at once, while the optional expression pedal gives users real-time parameter control over the effects. Additional features include a microphone input with level, chromatic tuner, auxiliary input and headphone output.
• 11 amp models: two clean models, two overdrive models, two rock models, two metal models, two lead models and one acoustic model
• 35 effects combinations: chorus, wah, compression, compression/chorus, flanger, octaver, tremolo or rotary speaker, plus delay and/or reverb on any effect
• Tap tempo for delay
• Parameter control on all effects
• 8” speaker in a 10” tilt-back enclosure
• TransTube analog preamp
• Class D power amp
• Master volume
• Gain control
• Three-band EQ
• Battery (four D-cell) or AC powered
• Built-in Chromatic Tuner
• 1/8” auxiliary input
• 1/8” recording/headphone out
• ¼” microphone input with level control
• Expression pedal input for real time parameter control over effects (sold separately)
U.S. MSRP $299.99 ($169.99 street)
For more info, visit peavey.com.
You Might Also Like...
1 hour 10 min ago
3 hours 32 min ago
6 hours 9 min ago
6 hours 33 min ago
6 hours 34 min ago
Wild Stringdom with John Petrucci: Moving Across the Fretboard in Unusual Ways to Produce Unique Runs23 hours 22 min ago
1 day 3 hours ago
In the Magazine
Most Commented Articles
GUITAR WORLD ON FACEBOOK
Guitar World on Twitter
- 1 of 423