Photo Gallery: Behind the Scenes at the 2012 Holiday Review Guide Photo Shoot, Part 3
A behind-the-scenes photo gallery from from our Holiday Review Guide photo shoot, featuring models Jaime Edmondson, Olivia Paige, Heather Rae Young and Hiromi Oshima.
Here are six more behind-the-scenes photos from our upcoming 2012 Holiday Review Guide, which is coming to newsstands and the Guitar World Online Store in November.
We'll be rolling out several more behind-the-scenes photo galleries until the newsstand date, November 22.
The back story: In September, Guitar World's Brad Tolinski, Paul Riario and Jimmy Hubbard headed out to West Hollywood's Sunset Strip to assist photographer Travis Shinn -- who is shown in some of these photos -- as he photographed models Jaime Edmondson, Olivia Paige, Heather Rae Young and Hiromi Oshima for the issue.
A few factoids from Riario:
• Olivia took home the Danzig T-shirt.
• A lot of companies were represented (in the holiday guide) this time around.
• The girls had a lot of fun, and I believe Jaime will be talking about the shoot in her blog.
• The girls were a lot of fun, and it was easily the smoothest review guide we've shot thus far.
• No animals were hurt in the making of this shoot.
• There were a lot of wardrobe malfunctions, but we weren't complaining.
Stay tuned for more photo galleries! And since November is still a long way off, be sure to check out our Guitar Legends: Girls & Guitars issue, which is available now.
Behind-the-scenes photos: Jimmy Hubbard
You Might Also Like...
17 min 36 sec ago
19 min 19 sec ago
Thirty Guitar Legends — Including Eddie Van Halen, Dimebag Darrell and Jeff Beck — Choose the Song They'd Most Want to Be Remembered By, Part 119 min 51 sec ago
'Dale Turner's Guide to Acoustic Rock Guitar' Parts 1 and 2 — Ultimate DVD Guides for Acoustic Rock Guitarists21 min 48 sec ago
2 days 18 hours ago
2 days 20 hours ago
2 days 23 hours ago
In the Magazine
Most Commented Articles
GUITAR WORLD ON FACEBOOK
Guitar World on Twitter
- 1 of 423