Photo Gallery: Behind the Scenes at the 2012 Holiday Review Guide Photo Shoot, Part 3
A behind-the-scenes photo gallery from from our Holiday Review Guide photo shoot, featuring models Jaime Edmondson, Olivia Paige, Heather Rae Young and Hiromi Oshima.
Here are six more behind-the-scenes photos from our upcoming 2012 Holiday Review Guide, which is coming to newsstands and the Guitar World Online Store in November.
We'll be rolling out several more behind-the-scenes photo galleries until the newsstand date, November 22.
The back story: In September, Guitar World's Brad Tolinski, Paul Riario and Jimmy Hubbard headed out to West Hollywood's Sunset Strip to assist photographer Travis Shinn -- who is shown in some of these photos -- as he photographed models Jaime Edmondson, Olivia Paige, Heather Rae Young and Hiromi Oshima for the issue.
A few factoids from Riario:
• Olivia took home the Danzig T-shirt.
• A lot of companies were represented (in the holiday guide) this time around.
• The girls had a lot of fun, and I believe Jaime will be talking about the shoot in her blog.
• The girls were a lot of fun, and it was easily the smoothest review guide we've shot thus far.
• No animals were hurt in the making of this shoot.
• There were a lot of wardrobe malfunctions, but we weren't complaining.
Stay tuned for more photo galleries! And since November is still a long way off, be sure to check out our Guitar Legends: Girls & Guitars issue, which is available now.
Behind-the-scenes photos: Jimmy Hubbard
You Might Also Like...
3 hours 12 min ago
Sterling by Music Man at 2014 Summer NAMM: Steve Lukather Signature, Ray34 Bass, Ray35 Classic Active Bass and More — Video3 hours 57 min ago
4 hours 1 min ago
4 hours 33 min ago
4 hours 33 min ago
Vox Launches Limited Versions of AC4C1-12, Night Train NT15C1-CL and Lil' Night Train Set Guitar Amps5 hours 4 min ago
5 hours 22 min ago