Photo Gallery: Reverend Guitars Pete Anderson Eastsider S
Reverend Guitars' Pete Anderson Eastsider S in Satin Black.
Here's a photo gallery of one of the recent arrivals here at the Guitar World office in New York City: a Reverend Pete Anderson Eastsider S in Satin Black.
Reverend teamed up with Anderson -- a Grammy-winning country/roots-rock guitarist and producer -- to a put a serious spin on the standard Tele-style guitar. There's a lot more going than just the three pickups:
• Chambered Korina Body: Chambers under the pickguard area reduce weight and increase resonance for a lively tone.
• Custom Alnico V Pickups: Early '50s-style bridge pickup uses 43-gauge wire for a thicker twang that's never harsh. Vintage-style middle and neck pickups deliver bright quack, throaty blues and everything in between.
• Studio Switch: Push-pull tone control turns neck pickup on no matter where the pickup selector is set. In addition to the standard five-way selector settings, you have two extra possibilities: bridge+neck and bridge+middle+neck.
• Wilkinson Tremolo: Trem that features stainless steel locking saddles and adjustable arm swing tension. Also features a graphite nut and Reverend Pin-Lock tuners,.
• Compound Radius Fretboard: 10 inches at the nut, flattens to 14 inches at the last fret. Offers comfy chording at the lower registers and buzz-free lead playing at the higher frets.
• Vintage Style Tuner Buttons: Oval buttons for a vintage look.
• Custom Knobs: Knurled metal knobs featuring the Reverend "R."
For more about the guitar, check out the video and photo gallery below and visit the guitar's page on reverendguitars.com.
Photo: Damian Fanelli
Photo Gallery: Reverend Pete Anderson Eastsider S Guitar
You Might Also Like...
Milk Carton Kids Guitarist Kenneth Pattengale Talks Tone, Playing in a Duo and New Album, 'Monterey'3 hours 6 sec ago
Betcha Can't Play This: The Commander-In-Chief Revisits "Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso" — Video4 hours 17 min ago
5 hours 2 min ago
5 hours 38 min ago
6 hours 58 min ago
8 hours 21 min ago
8 hours 36 min ago