Quilter Labs Announce New Aviator Amp Series
The Ultralight Eight, Twin Ten and Open Twelve each boast the same powerful 200-watt engine and core tone stack as the MicroPro Series.
Quilter Labs has just announced the arrival of the Aviator Series, which includes the Ultralight Eight, Twin Ten and Open Twelve. Each amp boasts the same powerful 200-watt engine and core tone stack as the MicroPro Series, plus a light and agile airframe, timeless styling and a trio of in-flight speaker options ranging from 8-12.”
Here’s the specs for the lineup:
The Ultralight Eight
• 100 Watts per channel
• Sealed back enclosure for greater low frequency extension
• Basic control setup = Ch. 1 is Vol/Tone Ch. 2 is Gain, EQ, HiCut, Master
• Reverb applies to both channels with Rev. Vol/Dwell
• 22.6 Pounds
• MSRP: (Retail $899; MAP $699
The Twin Ten
• Same as 8" with dual 10" Celestion G10 Vintage speakers (in an open back configuration)
• 33.8 Pounds
• MSRP: Retail $1299; MAP $949
The Open Twelve
• Same with a single 12" Classic Lead 80 speaker (in an open back configuration)
• 33.8 Pounds
• MSRP: Retail $1199; MAP $899
Want even more info about the Aviator amps? Check out the following video, in which amp inventor (and time traveller) Pat Quilter explains the fantastic journey that lead to the creation of the Aviator series.
Get our Free Newsletter Here!
You Might Also Like...
Pettyjohn Electronics Announces the PettyDrive Deluxe, a Studio-Grade Dual-Channel Analog Overdrive Pedal — Demo Video20 hours 28 min ago
21 hours 27 min ago
Stevie Ray Vaughan, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, Slash and More Play "The Star-Spangled Banner" — Video22 hours 17 min ago
22 hours 41 min ago
23 hours 59 min ago
1 day 2 min ago
1 day 23 min ago