Richard Lloyd: 'Alchemical Guitarist' Guitar Lesson DVD
The Alchemical Guitarist: Fretboard Secrets Unlocked presents the 12 best videos and accompanying columns from Guitar World columnist Richard Lloyd.
In this insightful instructional DVD, Lloyd gives viewers a new and comprehensive way to understand the fretboard, one that unlocks the mysteries that so often confuse and frustrate guitarists, whether they are beginners or advanced players. One of Guitar World's most popular instructors, Lloyd presents lessons on topics that include hexatonic blues scales, emphasizing minor thirds in pentatonic patterns, the cycle of fourths and fifths, and much more.
With more than two hours of lessons, The Alchemical Guitarist will give you the power to transform your guitar playing into pure gold.
The Alchemical Guitarist DVD contains these lessons:
• Magic Circles: The cycle of fourths and fifths
• Skeleton Key: Unlocking the modes with the mystical major-scale diagram
• Call Me: Two telephone numbers and an introduction to vertical knowledge
• Five Chords & the Truth: The five-chord cycle
• The Dark Stuff: The modes in order of descending brightness
• The 48-Step Program: The modal step-down practice method
• Box Cutters: Breaking free with pentatonic trees
• Diagonal Diatonics: Another way out of the boxes
• Back in the Box: Positional play and the pentatonic boxes
• Minor Issues: Emphasizing minor thirds in and out of the boxes
• Opening Your Third Eye: Three maps for moving in and out of the boxes
• The Hexatonic Blues Scale: Inviting the devil back to the party
Get our Free Newsletter Here!
You Might Also Like...
11 hours 1 min ago
Best Holiday Rock Song Poll: “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" (Bruce Springsteen) Vs. “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" (U2)14 hours 21 min ago
Best Holiday Rock Song Poll: “The Chanukah Song" (Adam Sandler) Vs. "The 12 Days of Christmas" (Bob and Doug McKenzie)1 day 14 hours ago
Best Holiday Rock Song Poll: "Do They Know It's Christmas" (Band Aid) Vs. "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" (John Lennon)2 days 14 hours ago
3 days 13 hours ago
3 days 13 hours ago
3 days 14 hours ago