Guitar World: September 2013 Videos
These videos are bonus content related to the September 2013 issue of Guitar World. For the full range of interviews, features, tabs and more, pick up the new issue on newsstands now, or in our online store.
• Rockin' the Country: Adapting Pedal-Steel Licks to the Electric Guitar
• United Stringdom: Combining Sweep Picking, Legato Techniques and Tapping to Create Exciting Solos
• String Theory: Melodic Minor Domination, Part 2 — The Conclusion of Last Month’s Tribute to Michael Brecker
• All That Jazz: My Approaches to Soloing on “Out of the Blue”
• Metal for Life: How to Use the Dark Sound of the Phrygian Mode’s “Flatted” Intervals
• In Deep: How to Develop Phrasing Ideas to Create Melodic, Memorable Solos
• Talkin’ Blues: Mr. Jukebox — A Tribute to Louis Jordan, King of the Jump-Blues Sax
• Hole Notes: The Hybrid-Picked, Drop-D Delights of Richard Thompson
• Review: Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 36 Combo Amplifier
• Review: Martin Performing Artist Series DCPA5 Black and OMCPA5 Black Acoustic-Electric Guitars
• Review: Roland CUBE-40GX Amplifier
• Review: Ibanez TAM100 Tosin Abasi Signature Eight-String and DiMarzio Signature Ionizer8 Pickups
• Review: Fulltone Secret Freq Distortion Pedal
Get our Free Newsletter Here!
You Might Also Like...
Best Holiday Rock Song Poll: "Father Christmas" (The Kinks) Vs. "Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight)" (Ramones)3 hours 24 sec ago
23 hours 7 min ago
Best Holiday Rock Song Poll: “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" (Bruce Springsteen) Vs. “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" (U2)1 day 2 hours ago
Best Holiday Rock Song Poll: “The Chanukah Song" (Adam Sandler) Vs. "The 12 Days of Christmas" (Bob and Doug McKenzie)2 days 2 hours ago
Best Holiday Rock Song Poll: "Do They Know It's Christmas" (Band Aid) Vs. "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" (John Lennon)3 days 2 hours ago
4 days 1 hour ago
4 days 2 hours ago