Yngwie, Sheehan, Others Guest on 'Guitar Masters Vol. II' Disc
Brian Tarquin and BHP productions have recently added the second volume to the critically acclaimed Guitar Masters series with Guitar Masters Volume II (via Red Eye). Produced by accomplished guitarist, composer and producer Brian Tarquin, Guitar Masters Volume II is a rich collection of rarities and classic guitar songs performed by some of the world's top players. The collection includes a 1970 original track from Jimmy Page & Lord Sutch, an incredible live version of B.B. King performing his classic “Paying the Cost to be the Boss” and Van Halen’s “Light up the Sky” performed by Yngwie Malmsteen and Billy Sheehan.
"It was a guitar players dream to work with such unbelievable tracks from such icons as Jimmy Page, B.B. King, Santana, and to have worked with Steve Morse & the great Max Middleton to produce such gems that are on Guitar Masters Vol 2,” says producer Brian Tarquin.
Brian is an Emmy award winning composer and guitar player, with numerous TV and film credits. An accomplished recording artist, Brian’s solo work has sold over 130,000 records. His producing work has found him working with artists and material from the likes of Jeff Beck, Joe Satriani, Zakk Wylde, Stanley Clarke, Billy Sheehan, Hal Lindes and Carlos Santana. Brian is also the owner of Jungle Room Studios and the boutique record label BHP Music in New York.
1. Light Up The Sky by Yngwie Malmsteen, Billy Sheehan & Dug Pinnick (King's X)
2. Flashing Lights by Jimmy Page & Lord Sutch
3. Jingo by Santana
4. Payin The Cost To Be The Boss by B.B. King
5. Baby Done Something Wrong by Pete Anderson (Dwight Yoakam)
6. Buck Naked by Larry McCray
7. Fargo by Michael Lee Firkens & Neil Zaza
8. Jungle Room Boogie by Brian Tarquin & Max Middleton (Jeff Beck)
9. Ricarda by Hal Lindes (Dire Straits)
10. Parasomnia by JW Jones Band
11. Towers by Brian Tarquin & Steve Morse
12. Planet E by Beat The Bone
13. Gaza by The Flyin Ryan Brothers
14. Wishes by Alex De Rosso (Dokken)
For more information, click here.
You Might Also Like...
11 hours 26 min ago
11 hours 28 min ago
13 hours 32 min ago
15 hours 21 min ago
Jim Dunlop Effect Pedal Throwdown, Round 1: Way Huge Pork Loin Overdrive Vs. Way Huge Fat Sandwich Distortion15 hours 51 min ago
December 2014 Guitar World: Slipknot, Slash on 'Fire,' Joe Bonamassa, D'Angelico Jazz Box Phenomenon and More15 hours 52 min ago
17 hours 49 min ago
In the Magazine
Most Commented Articles
GUITAR WORLD ON FACEBOOK
Guitar World on Twitter
- 1 of 110