Following the release of their highly anticipated sophomore album, Everything’s Fine, The Summer Set will head back out on a nationwide tour this fall.
The band will headline a string of dates with support from The Downtown Fiction. The Summer Set will also tour as direct support to Plain White T’s on their Wonders of the Younger Fall 2011 tour and will follow that tour as direct on The Ready Set’s November/December dates. (Full tour dates below.)
The Summer Set recently visited the Billboard.com studios to perform a cover of the Blake Shelton hit “Honey Bee” for Billboard’s “Mashup Monday” series. Watch the performance here and check out their performance of “Someone Like You,” the first single off Everything’s Fine. The music video for their song debuted on MTV this summer.
Everything’s Fine has already been awarded 4 stars by Alternative Press Magazine and AbsolutePunk raves, “Everything's Fine just takes that bar to another level.” Recorded in Los Angeles with super-producer John Fields (Jimmy Eat World, Jonas Brothers, Switchfoot, Andrew W.K.), it entered the Billboard Independent chart at #10 in its first week and doubled first week sales of the band’s previous studio outing, Love Like This released in September, 2009.
The Arizona based The Summer Set is Brian Dales (vocals), John Gomez (guitar), Stephen Gomez (bass), Josh Montgomery (guitar) and Jess Bowen (drums).
PLAIN WHITE T’S TOUR DATES
- Oct 4 – San Francisco, CA – The Fillmore
- Oct 6 – San Juan Capistrano, CA – Coach House
- Oct 7 – Los Angeles, CA – El Ray Theatre
- Oct 8 – Scottsdale, AZ – The Canyon
- Oct 9 – Tucson, AZ – The Rock *
- Oct 11 – Houston, TX – House of Blues
- Oct 12 – Dallas, TX – House of Blues
- Oct 13 – Tulsa, OK – The Marquee *
- Oct 14 – St. Charles, MO – Hunter Stadium – Lindenwood University
- Oct 15 – Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade
- Oct 17 – Cleveland, OH – House of Blues
- Oct 19 – Poughkeepsie, NY – The Loft *
- Oct 20 – New York, NY – Highline Ballroom *
- Oct 21 – Philadelphia, PA – First Unitarian Church *
- Oct 24 – Allentown, PA – Crocodile Rock Café *
- Oct 26 – Pittsburgh, PA – Altar Bar *
- Oct 27 – Towson, MD – Recher Theater *
- Oct 28 – York, PA – Pullo Pac @ Penn State University
- Oct 29 – Pontiac, MI – Eagle Theatre
- Oct 30 – Chicago, IL – House of Bleus
- Nov 1 – Blacksburg, VA – Virginia Tech University
- *The Summer Set Headline dates with support from The Downtown Fiction, Plug In Stereo, Allison Park, My Girl Friday