AC/DC's widely-anticipated Black Ice World Tour will open on October 28th at the Wachovia Arena in Wilkes-Barre, PA. The show kicks off a series of U.S. arena shows, to be followed by a round of stadium dates next summer.
Tickets for upcoming U.S. dates will go on sale the weekend of September 20th at Ticketmaster and the band's website, acdc.com. Additional appearances throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia, will be announced shortly.
The worldwide tour - the band's first since 2001 - promotes AC/DC's latest studio album: Black Ice. Black Ice will be released on October 20th and sold in the U.S. exclusively at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, and acdc.com. The album is currently available for pre-order at walmart.com and acdc.com.
The album's first single, "Rock 'N' Roll Train," was released to radio on August 28 and immediately went to #1 at Rock Radio. The video will debut on September 19th on acdc.com and vh1.com.
No Bull: The Directors Cut - a newly edited, comprehensive HD DVD of AC/DC's famed July 1996 Plaza De Toros De Las Ventas concert in Madrid, Spain was released earlier this week. No Bull: The Directors Cut is remixed in Stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound and includes more than two hours of music and bonus features highlighting performances of the band's biggest hits. No Bull: The Directors Cut is sold in the U.S. exclusively at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, and acdc.com.
- October 28 Wilkes-Barre, PA Wachovia Arena
- October 30 Chicago, IL Allstate Arena
- November 3 Indianapolis, IN Conseco Fieldhouse
- November 5 Detroit, MI Palace of Auburn Hills
- November 7 Toronto, ONT Rogers Centre
- November 9 Boston, MA TD Banknorth Garden
- November 12 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
- November 13 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
- November 15 Washington, D.C. Verizon Center
- November 17 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center
- November 19 East Rutherford, NJ IZOD Center
- November 21 Columbus, OH Schottenstein Center
- November 23 Minneapolis, MN Xcel Energy Center
- November 25 Denver, CO Pepsi Center
- November 28 Vancouver, BC General Motors Place
- November 29 Seattle, WA Key Arena
- November 30 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome
- December 2 Oakland, CA ORACLE Arena
- December 6 Los Angeles, CA The Forum
- December 10 Phoenix, AZ US Airways Center
- December 12 San Antonio, TX AT&T Center
- December 14 Houston, TX Toyota Center
- December 16 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
- December 18 Charlotte, NC Time Warner Cable Arena