Line 6 today has released Helix/HX version 2.90, featuring a new guitar amp, two new cabs, six new effects and more, as a free firmware update.
Here's the word from Line 6 about those new models…
- Revv Gen Purple, based on* the purple (Gain 1) channel of the Revv® Generator 120
- 1x12 Fullerton, based on* the classic 1953 Fender® 5C3 Tweed Deluxe
- 1x12 Grammatico, based on* the modern 2016 Grammatico LaGrange
- Alpaca Rouge, inspired by* a modded Way Huge® Red Llama
- Legendary Drive, based on* the Carvin VLD1 Legacy Drive (high-gain channel)
- Xenomorph Fuzz, inspired by* the Subdecay Harmonic Antagonizer
- Rochester Comp, based on* the Ashly® CLX-52 and created in conjunction with Billy Sheehan
- Pebble Phaser, based on* the Electro-Harmonix® Small Stone phaser
- Dynamic, Line 6 original. This new Split block type lets you dynamically route signals to Path B, depending on how hard you play
Other features include output meters, gain reduction meters, signal present/clip indicators, improved IR referencing and much more.
Additionally, Version 1.90 of the Helix Native plug-in is also now available as a free upgrade from any previous version.
The new version includes A/B Compare buttons, the ability to drag IRs directly from the Impulses list onto the signal flow view and more.
The free Helix/HX 2.90 firmware and Helix Native 1.90 updates are available now at Line 6.