For the first time all six of Radiohead's Parlophone studio albums (Pablo Honey, The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A, Amnesiac and Hail to the Thief) plus the live album I Might Be Wrong will be available together in a specially packaged box set from December 10, featuring original artwork in exclusive digipack sleeves, which is available for pre-order as of today from www.radioheadstore.com.
Also released for pre-order on the same day, with the same contents, is a strictly limited edition Radiohead USB Stick, the first to hold a major global artist's entire back catalog at CD-quality WAV files and digital artwork on a 4GB memory stick. The highly collectable USB stick is in the shape of the iconic Radiohead “bear” and will be exclusively available from www.radioheadstore.com.
Also available exclusively at www.radioheadstore.com on December 10 is a digital bundle of all seven albums, as DRM-free 320kbps mp3 files, accompanied by digital artwork.
Purchasers of the limited edition physical box sets will be given access to stream special footage via digital insert technology.
The box set, USB stick and digital bundle provide music fans with a unique opportunity to purchase the complete Parlophone album collection by the most feted, innovative and influential band of recent years.
- Pablo Honey (1993) includes the single 'Creep'
- The Bends (1995) includes singles 'High and Dry,' 'Fake Plastic Trees,' 'Just,' 'Street Spirit,' 'My Iron Lung'
- OK Computer (1997), includes singles 'Paranoid Android,' 'Karma Police,' 'No Surprises'
- Kid A (2000)
- Amnesiac (2001), includes singles 'Pyramid Song,' 'Knives Out'
- I Might Be Wrong - Live Recordings (2001)
- Hail to the Thief' (2003), includes singles 'There There,' 'Go To Sleep,' '2 + 2 = 5'