In a new In Deep DVD from Guitar World, How to Play Ozzy Osbourne’s “I Don’t Know,” Andy Aledort teaches you all the rhythm and lead parts as performed by the late, great Randy Rhoads.
You’ll also get an in-depth look at the equipment the guitarist used on this classic track. Plus, as a special bonus, we’ve included selections from Guitar World’s How to Play Like Randy Rhoads DVD! It’s like two DVDs in one!
Buy your copy today for only $9.99! Please note this product will not ship until Friday June 15, 2012. It's available now at the Guitar World Online Store.
How To Play “I Don’t Know”
- Fig 1 – Intro lick, live version, 30th anniversary box set
- Fig 2A – Intro lick, studio version
- Fig 2B – Trill lick at end of the second verse
- Fig 2C – High lick preceding the last verse
- Fig 3A – Primary lick with artificial and natural harmonics
- Fig 3B – Variation #1 on C5 chord
- Fig 3C – Variation #2 on C5 chord
- Fig 3D – Variation #3 on C5 chord
- Fig 4 – Variation on primary lick preceding the pre-chorus
- Fig 5A – Pre-chorus
- Fig 5B – Pre-chorus variation
- Fig 6 – Bridge, live version
- Fig 7 – Live solo, bars 1-4
- Fig 8 – Live solo, bars 5-8
- Fig 9 – Live solo, bars 12-16 (chromatically descending shape)
For more information or to order, visit the Guitar World Online Store.