Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham -- whose latest solo album, Seeds We Sow, was released last September -- has announced a new round of solo tour dates beginning May 3 in Solana Beach, California, and concluding May 21 in Spokane, Washington.
More U.S. shows will be announced in the coming weeks.
The one-man shows will allow Buckingham to showcase his distinctive picking style, not to mention his voice. The set will feature tunes from Seeds We Sow plus a bunch of Fleetwood Mac classics.
"As I've grown as an artist, I've gotten more and more in touch with my center, and that center is voice and guitar," Buckingham said in a press release about the tour. "Over time, it has become increasingly vital to express more with less; that is my touchstone now, and the embodiment of that philosophy is what will be largely represented in the new show. I've been thinking of doing this kind of tour for a while, and am quite excited to be doing something new, something outside my comfort zone."
LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM ON TOUR
- Thur 5/3 Solana Beach, CA Belly Up Tavern
- Fri 5/4 Los Angeles, CA The Wiltern
- Sat 5/5 San Juan Capistrano, CA Coach House
- Sun 5/6 Thousand Oaks, CA Fred Kavli Theatre/Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
- Tues 5/8 San Luis Obispo. CA Fremont Theatre
- Wed 5/9 Fresno, CA Tower Theatre
- Thur 5/10 Carmel, CA Sunset Central Center
- Fri 5/11 Santa Cruz, CA Rio Theatre
- Sun 5/13 Sacramento, CA Crest Theatre
- Mon 5/14 San Francisco. CA The Fillmore
- Tues 5/15 Redding, CA The Cascade Theatre
- Thur 5/17 Bend, OR Tower Theatre
- Fri 5/18 Portland, OR Aladdin Theatre
- Sat 5/19 Seattle, WA The Neptune
- Mon 5/21 Spokane, WA Bing Crosby Theatre