The original Lunchbox provided guitarists high output from a very compact amp. The Lunchbox Reverb is a complete redesign, with increased output, expanded tone controls, the addition of reverb, and a fresh look featuring the trademark “swoop” grill of the ZT Custom Shop line and a durable metallic silver gloss painted finish.
Joining the Lunchbox Reverb is the new Lunchbox Cab II, a passive cabinet matched to the Lunchbox Reverb and featuring the same custom-designed 6.5” speaker.
Both models will be assembled at ZT’s Benicia, California headquarters, and available starting July, 2019.
The Lunchbox Reverb details:
• Gain, Bass, Treble, Volume, Reverb controls
• Headphone/DI Output (speaker emulated), Internal Speaker Mute, Extension Speaker Output
• 100W RMS Class D power amplifier
• Custom designed high-power 6.5” speaker
• 115V/230V Voltage Select for international use
• Assembled in USA
The Lunchbox Reverb will be available for $399 street, while the Lunchbox Cab II will be priced at $149 street.
For more, head over to ztamplifiers.com.