Just as they will be on the tour's North American legs, Slayer will be joined by Lamb of God and Anthrax for their trek through Europe. The European shows will be opened by Obituary. You can check out the band's full European itinerary below.
"If you are lucky enough to be invited to play even just once with living legends like Slayer, it's an incredible honor," Randy Blythe—the lead singer of Lamb of God—said in a press release. "Slayer gave Lamb Of God our very first two overseas shows. Slayer have subsequently taken us on several full-length tours, both at home and abroad. The guys in Slayer and their crew have also always been very, very cool to our band."
"It is irrefutable that Slayer helped create the genre of aggressive metal, and all modern bands of that ilk owe them a huge debt—I know we do," he continued. "To be asked to be a part of their final tour—well, it just makes you stop and realize just how lucky you are."
For tickets and more info, head on over to slayer.net.
Slayer 2018 UK and European tour dates
- Nov 01: Dublin 3 Arena, Ireland
- Nov 03: London SSE Arena Wembley, UK
- Nov 05: Cardiff Motorpoint Arena, UK
- Nov 07: Birmingham Arena, UK
- Nov 09: Manchester Arena, UK
- Nov 10: Newcastle Metro Radio Arena, UK
- Nov 12: Glasgow SSE Hydro, UK
- Nov 14: Dortmund Westfalenhalle, Germany
- Nov 15: Zwolle Ijsselhallen, Netherlands
- Nov 17: Madrid Vistalegre, Spain
- Nov 18: Barcelona St Jordi, Spain
- Nov 20: Milan Mediolanum Forum, Italy
- Nov 21: Zurich Halle 622, Switzerland
- Nov 23: Vienna Stadthalle, Austria
- Nov 24: Freiburg Sick Arena, Germany
- Nov 26: Hamburg Barclaycard Arena, Germany
- Nov 27: Lodz Atlas Arena, Poland
- Nov 27: Munich Olympiahalle, Germany
- Nov 30: Erfurt Messehalle, Germany
- Dec 02: Berlin Mercedes-Benz Arena, Germany
- Dec 03: Copenhagen Royal Arena, Denmark
- Dec 05: Stockholm Hovet, Sweden
- Dec 06: Oslo Spektrum, Norway
- Dec 08: Helsinki Ice Hall, Finland