These videos are bonus content related to the July 2013 issue of Guitar World. Check out this month's issue for full tabs, transcriptions and lessons.
• In Deep: Digging Into the Star-Studded 2013 Crossroads Guitar Festival Jam
• Metal For Life: Modal Citizen — Examining Five Essential Minor Mode Scale Patterns
• All That Jazz: Hitting the Pocket — The Importance of Dynamics and Grooving When Soloing
• Prog-Gnosis: Examining the Two-Hand Tapping and Odd-Meter Phrasing in "Isolated Incidents"
• String Theory: The Winding Road, Part 2 — Conclusion of Last Month's Chromatics-Driven Single-Note Etude
• United Stringdom: Using the Harmonic Minor Scale and Phrygian-Dominant Mode to Create Neoclassical Metal-Style Solos
• Rockin' the Country: At the Crossroads — Influences Behind My Playing Style
• Hole Notes: The Exotic Tunings and Percussive Techniques of Fingerstylist Kaki King
• Talkin' Blues: A Fresh Approach to Blues Soloing, Courtesy of Harmonica Player Little Walter
• Review: Strymon Mobius Modulation Effect Pedal
• Review: Musicvox MI-5 12-String Electric Guitar
• Review: Ibanez Iron Label RGIR28FEBK Eight-String Guitar
• Review: Bugera TriRec Infinium Guitar Amplifier
• Review: Traynor YBA-1 Bass Master Tribute Guitar Amplifier