B.C. Rich has officially announced its U.S.A. B.C. Rich Custom Shop staff.
Here's the new lineup:
• Ron Estrada: Master Luthier
• David Cervantes: Master Luthier, Handmade Acoustics, CNC Bolt-On Electrics
• Neal Moser: Master Engineer, Handmade Electronics
• Dan Lawrence: Master Painter and Custom Graphics
• Joshua Munter: Parts Sourcing and Supplier
• Martin Bravo: Master Painter
• Alejandro Castro: Public Relations, Customer Service
• Dave Cohen: Managing Director
• Brian Xavier Martin: Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Artist Relations, Brand Liaison.
The U.S.A. Custom Shop is now in full operation under the auspices of Master Luthier Ron Estrada of Mammoth Guitars; it will be moving to its new, standalone facility in Fontana, California, during the second quarter of 2016.
Along with Estrada, Master Luthier David Cervantes will be adding the skills of Custom Acoustic Guitar builds, as well bringing the knowledge and expertise of CNC, allowing for premium bolt-on electrics to be produced alongside the completely handmade, handcrafted neck-through models that are the hallmark of B.C. Rich.
Longtime B.C. Rich designer Neal Moser (Master Luthier/designer/electronics genius) will handcraft the custom wiring and circuits for each build as they are commissioned.
“I am very excited to be providing all the original wiring looms for the new B.C. Rich U.S.A. Custom Shop. It’s been a long time coming” says Moser, whose involvement with B.C. Rich dates to the golden era of B.C. Rich in 1974.
For more information about the U.S.A. B.C. Rich Custom Shop staff, head here.
Be sure to check out the all-new bcrich.com, which will be launched during the 2016 Winter NAMM Show!
Speaking of which ...
Guitar World’s 2016 Winter NAMM Show Coverage
Check out the NAMM 2016 section of GuitarWorld.com to keep up with our latest gear announcements, photos and videos. You also might want to consider following Guitar World via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, because that's where most of the gear pics will be posted during show hours.