Southern California’s Jennings Guitars has unveiled its original Catalina semi-hollow electric guitar. The Catalina blends revered attributes of several beloved classics while maintaining a voice that is distinctly its own.
Equipped with two humbucking pickups, it offers a smooth-yet-complex sound with comfortable playability. The Catalina has a completely customizable template and Jennings Guitars offers virtually unlimited options for pickups, hardware and finishes. Watch a demo of the Catalina below.
The Catalina features:
- Alder body and cap with nitrocellulose finish
- Bolt-on 25.5” scale length maple neck with medium c-shape profile
- Ebony fretboard, medium nickel silver frets, with side binding
- A 1-11/16” nut width
- McNelly Cornucopia Silver Foil pickups
- Roller bridge and Bigsby B5 tremolo
Pricing for the Catalina starts at $1,800. This pricing includes a rosewood fretboard, alder or mahogany body, Tuno-o-matic plus stop tailpiece, sperzel tuners, McNelly humbuckers and a nitrocellulose finish.For details, visit jenningsguitars.com.