The Fantomen is a collaboration between Hagstrom and fellow Swedes Ghost – who’ve become one of the most popular rock bands of the last decade. The Swedish connection doesn’t end there, with the inclusion of a Lundgren Design No. 2 humbucker in the neck and a Lundgren Design No. 5 in the bridge.
Using the coupon code rocktober slashes 25% off the price, bringing it down from $979 to $734. That's nearly $250 off!
The Fantomen boasts an elegantly asymmetrical and deceptively lightweight solid-mahogany body with a 25.5” mahogany set neck, a coil split for more tonal options, as well as Hagstrom’s H-Expander truss rod and Resinator fingerboard.
“The first electric guitar I learned to play on was my father’s Hagström Swede that he had in his house for as long as I can remember,” once remarked Ghost mastermind Tobias Forge. “When I was about 7 years old, he taught me Tutti Frutti and Brev Från Kolonien and then I would have to figure out the rest. And I did.”
Now it’s your chance to, as the Ghost frontman so eloquently put it, figure out the rest, with a visit to Musician's Friend (opens in new tab)…
And for more great offers, you know where to look: our guide to the best Prime Day guitar deals.
Hagstrom Fantomen Ghost signature: 25% off (opens in new tab)
Channel your own ghoulish noise through Hagstrom's Fantomen Ghost signature model, guaranteed to take you from the pinnacle to the pit. Use the coupon code rocktober to grab 25% off, bringing the price down from $979 to $734. Available in Gloss White, Gloss Black and Tobacco Sunburst finishes.
- Amazon US | All of today’s Amazon Prime Day deals (opens in new tab)
- Amazon guitar deals | Shop all of their guitar deals (opens in new tab)
- Guitar Center | Check out the HUGE Guitar-a-thon sale (opens in new tab)
- Sweetwater | Shop their huge Prime-Time deals event (opens in new tab)
- Musician's Friend | It's Rocktober! Save up to 25% on guitar gear (opens in new tab)
- Sam Ash | Take a trip to the Sam Ash outlet (opens in new tab)
- Zzounds | View all the special offers on guitar gear (opens in new tab)