So, Black Friday was a pretty great, but this year's Cyber Monday guitar deals are starting to look even better! For the last week, Sweetwater has been offering up to 70% off a range of music gear, but they've just turned things up to 11 with the launch of their Cyber Week sale, which promises up to 80% off! (opens in new tab)
This monster sale covers everything you can imagine, from guitars and amps, to pedals, accessories and even recording gear. Most of your favorite brands are represented too, including D'Angelico, Vox, Ibanez, Keeley and TC Electronic, so you'll be sure to find something you like.
- Explore more of our Sweetwater Cyber Monday picks
Sweetwater Cyber Week sale: Up to 80% off guitar gear (opens in new tab)
From electric guitars to amps, pedalboards to accessories, you can save up to 80% off a huge range of guitar gear at Sweetwater between now and 6 December.
This sale will run until 6 December, after which many of the items listed will probably go back to full price. This is your last chance saloon to pick up something for yourself, or a great Christmas gift for someone else!
More great Cyber Monday sales online right now
- Guitar Center | Save up to 15% off with the code BLACKFRIDAY15 (opens in new tab)
- Musician’s Friend | Up to 15% off qualifying gear with the code BLACKFRIDAY (opens in new tab)
- Sam Ash | Up to 15% off with the code BF15 in the Black Friday Now sale (opens in new tab)
- Pro Audio Star | Get up to 20% off new gear with the code BF20 (opens in new tab)
- Zzounds | Shop the latest early-Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Amazon | Explore all their latest guitar gear deals! (opens in new tab)