The onslaught of pre-Black Friday guitar deals has truly begun in earnest, and we at Guitar World are doing our best to scour the interwebs for the best, most irresistible bargains out there.
That brings us to this great deal on the Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Silverburst electric guitar, over at Guitar Center. If you can't afford Adam Jones' Gibson signature model, this will capture some of the visual vibe for just $549 – a full $130 off its usual price tag of $679.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Silverburst:
$679, now $549
This sleek, nicely spec'd Les Paul captures that elusive Adam Jones Silverburst vibe, and comes with a bound body, plus ProBucker 2 and 3 humbuckers. And it's a bargain at the reduced price of $549, until November 18.View Deal
As well as its so-hot-right-now SIlverburst finish, this one comes with fully bound body, neck and headstock, mother-of-pearl inlays and ProBucker 2 and ProBucker 3 humbucking pickups.
Elsewhere, there's chrome hardware, multi-binding on the top and back of the body, neck and headstock as well as a split-diamond mother-of-pearl headstock and block fretboard inlays.
Head over to Guitar Center to grab this limited-edition model, but you'd better be quick: this price is only available through November 18.
For more GC bargains, head on over to our guide to the best Guitar Center Black Friday deals.
More great early-Black Friday sales online right now
- Sweetwater | Up to 60% off guitar gear in their early-Black Friday sale
- Guitar Center | Snap up time-limited weekly holiday deals
- Musician’s Friend | Up to 15% off qualifying gear with the code HOLIDAY
- Sam Ash | Check out the latest additions to the Black Friday Preshow
- Pro Audio Star | Get up to 15% off select guitar gear with the code NOV15
- Zzounds | Shop the latest early-Black Friday deals
- Amazon | Explore all their latest guitar gear deals!