Mitchell Guitars has announces its new HD Series of electric guitars.
The HD Series—part of the company's newly released line of guitars—are constructed to shred.
Ideal for hard rock, heavy metal and fusion virtuosos, the HD Series is tailored for players who appreciate a lightning-fast neck profile and precision appointments that are designed specifically to empower their advanced playing skills.
The Mitchell HD400 electric guitar starts with a resonant, double cutaway, basswood body and a thin “C” shape maple neck with either a maple or rosewood fretboard, providing the perfect platform for lead guitar pyrotechnics. The high-output humbucker/single-coil/humbucker configuration features paraffin-dipped ceramic pickups to reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback.
And to help players create superior sonic gymnastics with solid tuning stability, the HD400 comes with a licensed Floyd Rose double locking floating tremolo. Plus, its wide/tall jumbo frets make bending and legato phrasing a breeze.
Before delivery to dealers, all Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. The HD400 is available with Black (BK) or Transparent Red (TR) with rosewood fretboard, or step up to Lime Green Metallic with maple fretboard (MLG) or optional Ocean Blue with AAA quilt maple veneer top with maple fretboard (MQOB).
Check out this video to find out more, and view the full list of features and specs below.
- Modern, resonant double cutaway basswood body and a maple neck with rosewood or maple fretboard
- H/S/H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped ceramic pickups reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback
- Shallow-C profile, slim-taper neck feels comfortable in any player’s hands
- Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
- Licensed Floyd Rose double-locking floating tremolo provides superior tuning stability
- High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
- Basswood body
- One-piece maple, shallow-C long-tongue set neck
- Indian rosewood or maple fretboard with 24 jumbo frets
- 15.75” (400mm) neck radius
- 25.5” scale length
- HSH pickup configuration
- Paraffin-dipped high-output ceramic pickups
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- 5-position pickup switch
- Licensed Floyd Rose double-locking floating tremolo
- Attractive black nickel hardware
Find out more about Mitchell Guitars at mitchellguitars.com.