To coincide with Black Friday, Sweetwater has launched a raft of sweet deals – and one of the highlights of its many offers is this hefty discount off Squier’s suave Contemporary Active Jazz Bass HH.
These highly spec'd bass guitars were originally listed for $479, but have now had a whopping $80 slashed off the asking price, bringing the price down to $399 for a four-string, and $449 for a five-string.
What’s more, Sweetwater has managed to secure four exclusive finishes on this model, which you can’t buy anywhere else: Satin Black, Midnight Satin, Burgundy Satin and Olive Satin.
Squier’s Contemporary Active bass updates the Fender Jazz Bass formula for today's players, equipping it with a pair of SQR active ceramic humbuckers and an onboard preamp to cover a wide range of tones.
Other features include a C-shaped neck profile with 12”-radius fingerboard, black chrome hardware and oh-so-desirable matching painted headstocks.
Even better, Sweetwater’s exclusive models feature roasted maple necks and fingerboards for improved stability and cooler looks.
Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass: $80 off @ Sweetwater
This tricked-out take on the Jazz Bass is available with a whopping $80 discount, bringing prices down to $399 for a four-string, and $449 for a five-string. Even better, this active humbucker-loaded bass is available in four Sweetwater-exclusive finishes – Satin Black, Midnight Satin, Burgundy Satin and Olive Satin – complete with roasted maple necks and fingerboards.View Deal
More great early-Black Friday sales live now
- Sweetwater | Save 60% off guitar gear ahead of Black Friday
- Guitar Center | Snap up time-limited weekly holiday deals
- Musician’s Friend | Up to 15% off qualifying gear with the code HOLIDAY
- Sam Ash | Check out the latest additions to the Black Friday Preshow
- Pro Audio Star | Get up to 15% off select guitar gear with the code NOV15
- Zzounds | Shop the latest early-Black Friday deals
- Amazon | Explore all their latest guitar gear deals!