With the approach of Black Friday 2019, we’ve been finding the best Black Friday guitar deals from around the web for you - our loyal readers.
We came across this awesome deal on Fender Play - 50% off a 12 month subscription plus 10% off all Fender guitars, amps and gear for an entire year.
Fender Play is a complete online guitar lessons program for learning acoustic and electric guitar, bass and ukulele. With a step-by-step plan of bite-size lessons for all of your favorite tracks, it might just be the best investment you’ll make this Black Friday.
While the annual plan usually costs $89.99, an entire year’s worth of Fender Play now costs only $45. That’s only $3.75 per month for some of the best guitar lessons money can buy.
And with 10% off Fender gear for a year, this is the time to jump on an all-inclusive guitar beginner program.
For more information, head over to Fender Play.
- Find out more: read our Fender Play review
- Check out all the best Black Friday guitar deals
- Explore all the Guitar Center Black Friday deals highlights
50% off an annual subscription to Fender Play
Packed with bite-sized lessons on everything from technique to song tutorials, Fender Play is one of the best ways to learn guitar - and it's now 50% off. This deal also secures up to 10% off all Fender gear for a year!
Black Friday deals from around the web
- Amazon.com - new Black Friday deals every day
- GuitarCenter.com - loads of great pre-Black Friday deals for musicians
- Sweetwater.com - save up to 74% on gear for guitarists, drummers, DJs & more
- SamAsh.com - score savings on thousands of products
- Zzounds.com - make big holiday savings on music equipment
- MusiciansFriend.com - save up to 15% with code BLACKFRI19
- Walmart.com - great deals on music gear