Trivium and tour presenter Hot Topic have announced the "Into the Mouth of Hell We Tour," an extensive, 63-date trek which marks the band’s first solo headline tour since 2006. Whitechapel, Darkest Hour and Dirge Within serve as support for the first leg of the run. The tour kicks off in September and will run through October. More dates for the first leg will be announced in August, while additional dates and support for the second leg will be announced in September.
Trivium are currently headlining the Jagermeister stage of the second annual Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Fest.
Trivium have also come up with a brilliant way to allow their live show be something that the fans are able to enjoy repeatedly. This tour will feature a special promotion, where at participating venues, each ticket buyer will be able to re-live their experience at the show, as they will have the option to use their ticket stub, via a unique code, to redeem a free, full digital soundboard recording of the Trivium show that they attended. Fans will be able to use the bar code number on their ticket as their unique code to redeem their music at trivium.org.
Trivium’s Matt Heafy commented on the upcoming tour, saying, “North American headline tour...we meet again. It's been far too long since we've toured North America as a headliner and we're back with a vengeance. It's our time to come in for the final waves of the Shogun touring and party with our friends in the USA and Canada. Our live show, without a doubt in my mind, is now the strongest it has ever been; our sets are more diverse, tighter than ever and we've got some of the sickest current metal bands out with us to bring you one hell of a tour. This very well could be the last one for a while, so let's do this in style...we'll see you soon."
Initial Tour Dates:
- September 11 – Crazy Donkey – Long Island, NY
- September 13 – Town Ballroom – Buffalo, NY
- September 15 – Bogarts – Cincinnati, OH
- September 17 – Cowboys Bar – Guelph, ON
- September 18 – Orbit Room – Grand Rapids, MI
- September 19 – The Rave – Milwaukee, WI
- September 20 - The Venue – Fargo, ND
- September 21 – Electric Park Ballroom – Waterloo, IA
- September 23 – Murray Theater – Salt Lake City, UT
- September 24 – Wilma Theater – Missoula, MT
- September 25 – Wonder Ballroom – Portland, OR
- September 26 – Knitting Factory – Spokane, WA
- September 28 – The Senator Theater – Chico, CA
- September 29 – The Catalyst – Santa Cruz, CA
- October 1 – Glasshouse – Pomona, CA
- October 2 – Ventura Theater – Ventura, CA
- October 3 – House of Blues – Las Vegas, NV
- October 7 – Concrete Street Amphitheater - Corpus Christi, TX
- October 9 – Music Farm – Charleston, SC
- October 10 – Jesters Pub – Fayetteville, NC
- October 11 – Orange Peel – Asheville, NC
Trivium’s fourth album, Shogun, was released last fall.