Godlyke has announced the release of the TWA GD-02 Great Divide Analog Synth Octaver effect pedal.
The Great Divide, which has undergone more than three years in development, combines classic analog octave division with proprietary synth technology to create a powerful tool for musical expression.
The Great Divide features five independent voices that can be continuously blended for a limitless array of sounds, from classic “stompbox” octave division to multi-layered, supersonic synth mayhem.
The Great Divide features TWA’s proprietary S3 “Shortest Send Switching,” a form of relay-based true bypass that provides the most transparent bypass sound available and automatically reverts to bypass if power is lost.
Other key features of the Great Divide include:
- Dry voice with Level Fader
- -1 Octave Down voice with Level Fader & LPF controls
- +1 Octave Voice with Level Fader & LPF controls
- +1 Octave Envelope Mode
- SUB voice with Level Fader – selectable between -1, -1.5, -2 or -2.6 intervals
- SYN voice with Level Fader – Selectable between 0, -1, -1.5, -2 or -2.6 intervals
- Four selectable waveforms for SYN voice
- TRS Effects Loop to patch in external effects
- 12 Internal controls to adjust various voice parameters
- Proprietary S3™ “Shortest Send Switching” relay true bypass switching
- External 9 VDC power required (no battery option)
- “Division Symbol” status LED array
- Made in USA
- Direct Price $399
For more information, visit godlyke.com.