As the main guitars for 2003 album Reality and his final world tour in the years that followed, David Bowie’s two early 60s Supro Dual Tones have certainly become historic instruments.
This limited edition tribute to his 1961 hard-tail in the same Arctic White looks every bit the part, with a mirrored lightning bolt Bowie logo proudly adorning its headstock, a striking reverse stair step tailpiece, butterfly tulip tuning pegs and dual Vistatone single-coil pickups inside a mahogany body for retro tones.
This Black Friday, Musician’s Friend are offering this Bowie ‘signature’ singlecut for only $699 - which is roughly a third off its regular price. A few contemporary appointments, like an ergonomic neck joint and a tummy cut for easy fret access and comfort, ensure the classic looks are matched by modern feel.
This line was initially reintroduced this year to commemorate the visionary’s birthday, further proof his influence has continued to be keenly felt around the world in the years following his passing.
“We can be heroes,” the great man once wisely sang. Well, with this - now you can...
Supro David Bowie 1961 Dual Tone: now only $699
Calling all Starmen and Lady Stardusts! No need to sell the world - here’s a heroic $300 saving on this reissue of David Bowie’s prized 1961 Supro Dual Tone.View Deal
Black Friday deals from around the web
- Amazon.com - new Black Friday deals every day
- GuitarCenter.com - loads of great pre-Black Friday deals for musicians
- Sweetwater.com - save up to 74% on gear for guitarists, drummers, DJs & more
- SamAsh.com - score savings on thousands of products
- Zzounds.com - make big holiday savings on music equipment
- MusiciansFriend.com - save up to 15% with code BLACKFRI19
- Walmart.com - great deals on music gear