Launched at Guitar Center, the Dark Knight boasts a translucent Smoke-Black satin finish on a figured quilted maple top.
Featuring a mahogany body with modern weight relief, the electric guitar is kitted out with Gibson ’57 Classic and Classic Plus humbuckers, plus a Nashville-style tune-o-matic bridge and locking Grover tuners.
- After something more affordable? Here are the best guitars under $1,000
- Got an even tighter budget? Here are the best electrics under $500
The cunning look is completed by matte-black hardware and a compound-radius ebony fingerboard, while additional versatility comes courtesy of coil-split and phase options on the pickups.
So, if you’re on the lookout for a contemporary-looking and modern-playing Les Paul, Gibson may have just delivered the single-cut you’ve been looking for.
You’ll need something approaching Bruce Wayne’s bank balance to afford it, though - it’s available now for $2,999 at Guitar Center.
Gibson Les Paul Dark Knight: $2,999 at Guitar Center
This stealthy special-edition Les Paul features a stunning Smoke-Black satin-finished quilted maple top, weight-relieved body and ’57 Classic and Classic Plus humbuckers, with coil-split and phase options.View Deal
Black Friday deals from around the web
- Amazon.com - new Black Friday deals every day
- GuitarCenter.com - loads of great pre-Black Friday deals for musicians
- Sweetwater.com - save up to 74% on gear for guitarists
- SamAsh.com - score savings on thousands of products
- Zzounds.com - make big holiday savings on music equipment
- MusiciansFriend.com - save up to 15% with code BLACKFRI19
- Walmart.com - great deals on music gear