It’s fair to say the Black Friday guitar deals this year have been pretty incredible, but while Black Friday is officially over for another year, the Cyber Monday deals are in full swing – meaning there's still plenty of epic savings to be had.
Guitar Center has just transitioned from its official Black Friday sale to its Cyber Monday sale, which sees eye-watering discounts on a huge number of products and major brands (opens in new tab) for one day only!
As you’d expect, this mega Cyber Monday sale sees discounts applied to all of your favorite brands, with savings to be had on everything from beautiful acoustic guitars to powerful combo amps, stompboxes, recording gear and live sound equipment.
They have also extended their coupon code offer, which applies to orders over $199 on qualifying products. Simply pop the code friday15 in at checkout and you'll see 15% drop off your total (opens in new tab).
We’ve spent some time scouring this the Guitar Center (opens in new tab) sale for what we believe are the best deals and you can check them out below. For more deals, be sure to check out our Cyber Monday guitar deals (opens in new tab) page.
Guitar Center: Shop the big Cyber Monday Sale (opens in new tab)
Guitar Center's biggest sale of the year is here, meaning there are massive savings to be had on everything from electric guitars to amplifiers, pedals and accessories – but for only one day!
In the market for a stage-ready acoustic that's sure to turn a few heads? Well this exotic Koa-topped Martin GPC X is the flat top for you. Originally priced at $639.99, it is now down to only $539.99 (opens in new tab) – saving you $100. Those seeking a striking new Strat may want to take a look at the stunning Fender Player Stratocaster, in limited edition Shell Pink, which has a mega $145 slashed off the price (opens in new tab).
Perhaps a half acoustic, half electric is more up your street? Well, in that case, the Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster is most definitely worth your time, especially with it down to only $1,699.99 right now – that's a saving of $250 (opens in new tab)!
Of course, if you are saving almost $500 on your new guitar, you may want to invest that in a brand new amplifier, and one of the most popular is the stellar Boss Katana 100 MKII, which is down to only $349.99 for Black Friday (opens in new tab). This lightweight combo is bursting with sounds and includes all the Boss effects you know and love, all at a very affordable price.
More great Black Friday sales live now
- Amazon: Shop early Black Friday deals on guitars, mics & more (opens in new tab)
- Boss Amazon sale: Save on Katana, FX and more (opens in new tab)
- Fender Amazon sale: Amazing savings on 66 electrics, acoustics and basses (opens in new tab)
- Fender Play: Save 50% on an annual guitar lessons subscription (opens in new tab)
- Guitar Center: Save 15% on select items over $199 (opens in new tab)
- IK Multimedia: Save up to 85% on Max bundles (opens in new tab)
- Musician's Friend: Up to 40% off a huge range of music gear (opens in new tab)
- Native Instruments: Up to 75% off in their best Cyber Sale ever (opens in new tab)
- Plugin Boutique: Save big on plugins from SoundToys, iZotope, SSL and more (opens in new tab)
- Positive Grid: Big Black Friday savings on BIAS and Spark (opens in new tab)
- Sweetwater: Save big money with their official Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Thomann: The Cyber Week sale is here, with up to 60% off gear (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: Shop the latest deals on beginner guitars and beyond (opens in new tab)
- Waves: Shop the early bird Black Friday sale - 90 plugins discounted (opens in new tab)